links of the week / týdenní žně (03/52)
- Corinne McKay answers one of the most common questions clients and translators ask: How many words can you translate a day? (An interesting discussion & a link to a typing speed test included).
- Hopefully the collection of Czech poetry published by Host will inspire English-language poets to translate something.
- Are Czech dumplings really a Czech specialty? Fabiano Golgo explains this in his blog post in Polish, German, Spanish and English.
- A retired English professor has compiled a website chronicling 1,750 mistakes speakers of English speakers often make: Common Errors in English Language.
- And finally, enjoy the 1st episode of The History of Laguage series, “Let There Be Words”: